These flowers are awesome because they last forever, are fun to make and look great!
Mom bought ugly dollar store flowers and tore off the flower itself… Just to have the stem and leaves.
Then she created the flowers out of an old dress… And by the pattern I’m happy you made it into a dress and aren’t wearing it anymore! 😉
The book vase is made by…
- Cut off the cover of a book
- Loosen the binding of the book
- Create a vase template using card stock
- Cut the book pages using your template
- Glue the first page to the last page
There you have it, a simple way to make a charming decoration.
Note to husbands… This doesn’t get you out of giving flowers to your wife every so often!