Chicken Noodle Casserole
This took a few steps but all in all wasn’t too time consuming.
I did however finally get my sick toddler asleep right when the timer inconveniently went off to wake her!
My husband gave this 6.5 out of 10 stars! He said he definitely wants it again and next time with more bread toppings!
My picky eating 3 year old had American cheese, fruit twist, a piece of bread and juice. My 18 month old however loved it!
This recipe can be found here
My New Years resolution was to stop cooking all frozen meals and start actually cooking! I still throw in a sams club dinner here and there when I don’t feel like cooking of course.
Tonight is meatball chili!
1 14 ounce package fully cooked refrigerated or frozen beef meatballs, thawed
1 16 ounce package Santa Fe medley frozen mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, and red peppers)
2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes and/or cherry tomatoes
1 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon chili powder
3 tablespoons tomato paste
Sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped cherry tomatoes, and/or fresh cilantro
1. In a Dutch oven combine thawed meatballs and vegetables, fresh tomatoes, the water, chili powder, and tomato paste. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Ladle chili into bowls. If desired, top with jalapeno peppers, cherry tomatoes, and/or cilantro.
It was so easy to prepare and cooks in only 20 minutes!
My husband gave it 8/10 stars with the extra jalapeño topping!
I’m not one for spicy but other reviews said to add more chili powder for better results!
I found this idea here
The recipe I found on bhg called for arugula but we have too much spinach so decided to use it instead of arugula.
2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
1 pound potato gnocchi
3/4 cup half-and-half
3 ounces of cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon each of salt, garlic powder and dried basil
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 cups torn fresh spinach
Crushed red pepper
1. In Dutch oven cook gnocchi according to package directions and add corn to cook with. Drain gnocchi and corn kernels reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Do not rinse.
2. Meanwhile, for cream sauce, in medium saucepan combine half-and-half, cream cheese, salt, garlic powder, dried herb, and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in reserved pasta water.
3. Return cooked pasta and corn to Dutch oven. Pour cream sauce over pasta; heat through, if necessary. Stir in spinach.
4. Serve and sprinkle with additional salt, pepper, dried herb, and crushed red pepper.
My 3 year old told me it smelled like baby’s diaper while my 1 1/2 year old loved it!
My husband gives it 7 stars and says he likes the zing of the red pepper!
Thanks for reading!
Okay, so I’ve merged the blog I made for my mom with this one.
Look under What’s Gaga Up To to find cool crafts/projects.
Thanks for reading and enjoy!
This is a cute baby stuffed animal that my little ones will absolutely love! Mom has been making and mailing things for our little one who isn’t here yet and our toddler claims it all for him as soon as it arrives! She will have to start making two of everything. 🙂
For this project Mom got the yarn on sale at Michaels.
You can find the pattern for this at http://www.bernat.com/product.php?P=1&LGC=babyjacquards
She ended up running out of yarn so used a pink and while yarn to finish the sides. She’a also thinking of embroidering a face on the bunny which would be cute but I think it’s fine without one.
I found these delicious looking snacks on Pinterest where I find most of my ideas lately!
You can find assorted colored spoons at a dollar store I believe…
Hello my name is Samantha and I’m addicted to Pinterest!!
I love finding fun snack ideas for my toddler and here are a few I love!…
My son is allergic to peanut butter but for those of you who have ones without allergies this is a fun way to eat your snack.
This hungry caterpillar is adorable and helps encourage your little ones to eat a healthy snack!
Cute and deliciously eggs, a really great Easter idea!
Strawberries are delicious but with this excellent toppings and a stick to hold it makes for a fun and amazing snack!
Pinterest has many ideas these are just a few that caught my eye right off the bat! Also these next two photos would be great for play group/party/get together… Let me in on some cool snack ideas if you have any! 🙂